Shipping and Live arrival guarantee
- All orders ship with USPS Priority shipping. Priority shipping is a flat fee of $12 regardless of order size!
- Would you like your order held for pickup at your local post office? You can request this in the Order Notes section when you place your order–just write us a note!
- Do you prefer Express shipping? Email us with your order and your shipping address so we can provide a quote!
- Are you located near Urbana, IL and would like free local pickup? Email us to place your order and schedule a pickup time!
- Because these are live insects, we only ship orders on Monday through Wednesday. This reduces the likelihood your package will be held at a hot/cold warehouse over the weekend.
- We provide FREE heat and cold packs in summer and winter if necessary. If temperatures are below 32°F or above 95°F we may delay your order until the weather is safe to ship. We will email you to inform you of any delays.
- We currently only ship to the continental United States, where legal. FL and TN customers take note that some species may not be legal in your area! We will cancel and refund all orders placed from non-legal areas.
Live Arrival Guarantee
click here to Contact us!
- We include 10% overcounts in all our orders to account for any insects that don’t make it.
- In the rare event that the death count exceeds this amount, please use the button below to contact support, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to receive a refund, we may ask that you provide photo evidence of the insect deaths. Please contact us within 24 hours of package delivery to receive a refund.